[NFBMI-Talk] Youth and Family Convention Planning

tara.morgan180 at gmail.com tara.morgan180 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:39:00 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Federation Family,

The Youth and Family Committee will be hosting a meeting on Wednesday,
September 13th at 6:30 PM in the Michigan Zoom room. We will be discussing
ideas and activities for programing during our upcoming 2023 State
Convention. If you would like to be a part of the Youth and Family
Convention Program Planning, please bring your ideas to the meeting.

Zoom Information:

Meeting ID 9612695221

Passcode 902855

Can't wait to see you all there to begin planning for convention!

Tara Morgan

Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Student

Western Michigan University