[Nfbmo] Fw: looking for a cane travel instructor

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 23 17:55:32 UTC 2009

looking for a cane travel instructor
----- Original Message -----
From: Carol Elzi
To: 'Alpidio Rolon' ; 'Amy Buresh' ; 'Anil Lewis' ; 'Art Stevenson' ; 'Beth Rival' ; 'Bob Kresmer' ; 'Carl Jacobsen' ; 'Cathy Jackson' ; 'Charlene Smyth' ; 'Christine Hall' ; 'Daniel Burke' ; 'David Ticchi' ; 'Donald Galloway' ; 'Donna Wood' ; 'Elsie Lamp' ; 'Franklin Shiner' ; 'Fred Wurtzel' ; 'Fredric Schroeder' ; 'Gary Ray' ; 'Gary Wunder' ; 'J.W. Smith' ; 'James Antonacci' ; 'Jannelle Bichler' ; 'Jennifer Dunnam' ; 'Jeree Harris' ; 'Joe Ruffalo' ; 'John Fritz' ; 'Kathy Davis' ; 'Kenneth Rollman' ; 'Marie Johnson' ; 'Mary Willows' ; 'Melissa Riccobono' ; 'Michael Barber' ; 'Michael Freeman' ; 'Michael Seay' ; 'Minnie Walker' ; 'Nani Fife' ; 'Pam Allen' ; 'Parnell Diggs' ; 'Patti Chang' ; 'Richard Bennett' ; 'Richard Gaffney' ; 'Ron Brown' ; 'Ron Gardner' ; 'Sally Laughlin' ; 'Sam Gleese' ; 'Scott LaBarre' ; 'Selena Sundling-Crawford' ; 'Steven Priddle' ; 'Terri Rupp' ; 'Tommy Craig'
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:48 PM
Subject: looking for a cane travel instructor

Hello State Presidents,

We would like to receive your assistance so that we can find a cane travel instructor.  Below is a description of the position.  Please give me a call at 303-778-1130 extension 210 if you have someone in mind.

Thank you,

Julie Deden

Cane Travel Instructor

Colorado Center for the Blind

ccb at cocenter.org

The Colorado Center for the Blind has a position open for a full time cane travel instructor.  This person will work with students who are enrolled in our full time adult training program.  We are looking for someone who has previous teaching experience and who is flexible and works well with all types of people. The candidate must fully participate in all extracurricular and challenge recreation activities.  Also, candidate must be familiar and have had training in the structured discovery methodology.  Please email Carol Elzi at celzi at cocenter.org if you would like a full job description.

Carol Elzi

Administrative Coordinator

Colorado Center for the Blind

303-778-1130 ext 211