[Nfbmo] state convention

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 17:48:26 UTC 2009

I just wanted to say thank you to one and all.  This last weekend my family and I attended our very first NFB meeting.  I wanted to say a special thank you to the Wunder family for inviting us and helping us to get there.  I also wanted to thank a special family that really made us feel like family.  I cannot properly spell their name so I wont try to mess it up, but I am sure that you know who you are.  It really helped to talk to others who are going through many of the same problems that we are.

Again, thank you and we felt like we learned so much.  We are attending the national convention in Detroit and we can't wait as so many have told us that the boys will really enjoy it and after all that is why we are going.

Thank you to everyone;
Rosina and family