[Nfbmo] KNFB Reader - rep-online demo

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed May 13 14:39:14 UTC 2009

For a long time now I have had the goal of teaching people to
read.  My vision loss over the past year or so has caused me to take
a different turn, but thank goodness it still involves helping people
to enjoy one of the greatest pleasures in life - reading.

I am proud to announce that I am now joined the National Federation
of the Blind team selling the KNFB Reader Mobile, the reading device
which goes in your pocket or purse and not only serves as a reading
machine but as a cellular phone.  Not only do I sell this hardware
and software, but I can also help you get screen reading software if
you want the full functionality of the phones used with the KNFB
Reader.  There is even GPS software available for those who wish to
use their phone as a GPS travel aid.

I am glad to travel to do demonstrations wherever people are
interested, but economically it is much better for me to travel to
see several people at once. Online demonstrations are possible if you
have a microphone and the internet.

I look forward to helping you read print in places you never before
thought possible.  Please call me at (573) 874-1774 or write to me
at  debbiewunder at centurytel.net.

Cordially,

Debbie Wunder
debbiewunder at centurytel.net