[Nfbmo] blind pension

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Fri Aug 6 01:45:43 UTC 2010

I ask that question because a guy told me that he don't get it because he
has a house, and that when you die, the state will take and sell your house.
But he makes up so so much, I asked him where he heard that at, he got mad
and said that I was calling him a lyer.
And so I'm just trying to see if they do.
Someone also told me that if you are on public housing, they will cut your
pension back, but she heard that from someone else.
I'm trying to see if that is true as well, I just got my section 8 going,
but if they are going to cut my money back, then I'm going to tell them I
don't want the houseing.
I get the supplemental aid for the blind, that works alittle different