[Nfbmo] blind pension

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 6 03:10:24 UTC 2010

Public Housing is always based on a percentage of your income. In Columbia
for one of the high rises, for instance, they charge 30% of your income up
to maximum of  around $500.00 a month.
For example if you get $614.00 in Social Security and $686.00 S.A.B. for a
total of $1300.00 a month in income your rent at this particular building
would be $390.00  a month (30% of $1300.00).

On the house issue I guess I really don't care what happens to my house when
I am dead. Ideally I'll pass it on to my kids but the benefit of getting RSB
assistance and other income when I am alive outweigh those concerns. For
example, say your house is worth $100,000.00 and the state takes. In 20
years of drawing BP or SAB I've collected about $140,000 in BP at current
rate of $686.00 so the benefits  are in the present and that money I receive
now also benefits my kids in numerous ways now instead of waiting until Iam
dead.