[Nfbmo] FW: Your address and phone please

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 22 17:53:39 UTC 2010

Many of you have been asking me how to best get their message to the St.
Joseph chapter and to the family of Carol Henderson. Lois Ulmer is the best
person to help with this. She has kindly consented in sharing the
information which appears below.

Lois and Jim, I hope you both get well soon. We love you.

Gary

  _____