[Nfbmo] RSB Forum and Meeting

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 14:07:41 UTC 2011

Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information

Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind
Conducted By Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) and State
Rehabilitation Council for The Blind (SRC).

We need your input....

The RSB and the SRC invite you to a Public Meeting.  We would like to hear
your concerns and comments regarding the services we provide for Missourians
who are blind or visually impaired.  Comments or questions regarding blind
or visual impaired services will be discussed.   Please plan to attend.

Public Forum

Thursday, October 27, 2011

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Alphapointe Association for the Blind

7501 Prospect Ave, Kansas City MO

1-816-421-5848

Topic

It's not the eyesight, it's the insight:

Strategies for success in fulfilling your dreams

To Participate Via Conference Call

1-866-903-1314

Conference call pin # required 35666479#

Business Meeting

Friday, October 28, 2011

8:00 am to 2:00 pm

The Q Hotel

560 Westport Rd, Kansas City MO

1-816-931-0001

Conference call participants: after introductions we will mute the line for
about 30 minutes while the guest speaker is talking.  After which we will
un-mute the line for questions

Interpreters will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if
you are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your
preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.
We welcome and appreciate your participation in our Council meetings.

Comments:  You may submit written comments to
<mailto:cindy.bitterman at dss.mo.gov> cindy.bitterman at dss.mo.gov  or by
mailing them to Cindy Bitterman, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court,
Jefferson City, MO  65102-2320.

  _____