[Nfbmo] Fw: Fw: What would you do?

Ruby Polk r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 21:54:39 UTC 2011

Oh Dewey,

I just connected your Post to the person who came to our Chapter Meeting.
Everyone really liked you and was talking to you. Your Post sound different
from meeting you in person. Please come to our November 19 Meeting at the
same place which was the Westport Library. We will be happy to see you
again.

Thanks, Ruby Polk