[Nfbmo] A Sensitive Topic

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 01:07:23 UTC 2013

Randy:
It's fun!  First, I found people in my church who worked for the schools and
so didn't find the problem horrific.  The problem is after you have washed
the hair to comb through with a comb that comes with the special shampoo and
get all the nits.  They won't let a kid back in school till they can't find
any.  The other thing, I found a school who let me go from school to school
with her and she combed Brenda's hair till everything was gone.  Third, you
can take your kid to chilldren's hospital. They have a special light which
helps them see lice.  Debbie Wunder has a story about her experience.  Seems
to me that nits are white, so they are easier to see in dark hair--right up
by the root.  Good luck!
Susan Ford