[Nfbmo] A Sensitive Topic

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 03:40:15 UTC 2013

Randy -
   Dram on old buddy - there may be robots to pick  apples, cotton and even
perform microsurgery , but there, alas, is nothing that  can get into the
scalp and examine all the hair roots.   I've heard of  all kinds of remedies
like heating the scalp with a special kind of hair dryer  but you still have
to get the eggs out. The traditional method -  used  earlier  years, was to
shave the head.  That's why, by the way, people  wore all those powdered
wigs back then - no one any care so they could avoid  head lice.
      And for those of  you with a  bit more curiosity, look up the word
"merkin" - a term used to some humor in  some of Shakespeare's comedies.
Dan
PS:   one more hint - a friend of mine named her families  guinea pig
'merkin'.

In a message dated 6/18/2013 10:32:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,