[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Fw: [bardtalk] Registering with WTBBL - from a librari...

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 19:54:58 UTC 2013

The Wolfner Library also has been recording books local Missouri interest
that are available via WolfPac.
   You can hear more about it by calling your reader advisor at  Wolfner -
but I'll send out a note on how to do this.  As I mentioned in an  email in
November, a consortium of NLS sponsor libraries across the states are
offering access to each others locally recorded books.  Idaho is one and I
believe S. Carolina also.  I'll send a link later today.
Dan

In a message dated 3/4/2013 1:30:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,