[Nfbmo] Update on the WIPO Treaty

Ruby Polk rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 20:57:52 UTC 2013

Hi Mr. Murray,

I just got your return phone call and thanks for calling. I did not get your
email and I am glad that you are ok. I went to the share a fare advisory
committee meeting yesterday and I am working on the Recognition award for
Drivers, coordinators and dispatchers who show professionalism and excellent
customer service. Do you Want to vote for your friend Stephanie (smile).
Have a nice Day. Blessings, Ruby