[Nfbmo] flyer of Bose Speaker and Apple T

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Sun Apr 6 23:22:37 UTC 2014

I send this to our listserve on behalf of Carol Morgan. The attached fliers
describe the Bose (BlueTooth) Speakers and the Apple TV. Both are prizes
that you or your friends could win. For each $5.00 donation the ticketholder
has a chance to win both prizes.  I hope all who read this will help make
this  a successful project. If you don't know the details, please talk to
Carol Morgan to learn more about  it.

Shelia

carol morgan [mailto:cmcares at att.net]