[NFBMO] Kansas City Chapter changes meeting to 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 00:25:04 UTC 2018

To ensure that chapter members get picked up by local public transportation before 5 p.m. (when the Westport Library closes) the Kansas City Chapter decided today to change our meeting time to 1:30 - 3:30 p.m., still on the third Saturday of the month.

Since I am the Kansas City web page manager, I have made this change on our chapter page.

Randy, could you please change the calendar of standing meetings?

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org