[NFBMO] List of Convention Committees

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:33:38 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

Below is a listing of the Convention Committees based on recommendations
from our chapters. If there is a chapter representative that cannot serve on
Nominating, Resolutions, or tenBroek, please let me know.

I am also listing the Rittgers Committee here (for your convenience),
although it is a standing committee.

Thanks,

Shelia Wright

Convention Committee Appointments

Nominating

Melissa Kane, Chair

Daniel Garcia

Debbie Wunder

Amy Wilson

Roger Crome

Christopher Tisdal

Becky Boyer

Gene Fleeman

Helen Parker

Resolutions

Erin Magoon - Chair

Chris Griggs

Gene Coulter

Willa Patterson

Amy Wilson

Roger Crome

Brent Ford

Carolyn McGee

Gene Fleeman

Helen Parker

tenBroek

Jenny Carmack, Chair

Kathy Hurley

Ruby Polk

Dacia Cole

Kayla Myers

Ben Vercellone

Bob Stamm

Dan Keller

Helen Parker

Jernigan

Chris Tisdal - Chair

Dacia Cole

Gary Horchem

Rittgers Committee

Gene Coulter, - Chairman

Rita Lynch

Laura Rios

Ruby Polk

Dan Flasar

Roger Crome

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>