[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri State Board Agenda and Reference Documents

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 05:02:50 UTC 2018

Below and attached is the agenda for our upcoming NFB of Missouri State
Board meeting on Saturday. I am attaching the Proposed Bylaws which have
been revised since our last board meeting. Please Review these before the
board meeting on Saturday. I am also attaching and up to date contact list
for our chapters and divisions.  Thank you  Chris Tisdal for taking this on.
One final document included here is our current Standing and special
committee list. Please discard old list so that they are not used
accidently.

It is time to begin planning our agenda for the 2018 annual state convention
. If you have ideas for agenda ideas please email those to me. We will take
a few moments on Saturday for ideas beyond the standard annual presentations
but we will not have a lot of time to devote to this. I do very much want to
here your ideas though; so please send them on.

I look forward to seeing you in Jefferson City Saturday!

Shelia

NFB of Missouri State Board Meeting Agenda

Jefferson City

Call to Order

Welcome

Roll Call

Introductions of All present

Minutes

Action Points

Treasurer's Report

Ways & Means Committee Report - Carol Morgan or her Designee

2018 Scholarship Program - Julie McGinnity

Webmaster's Report - Randy Carmack

Social Media Chair - Amy Plumlee

Blind Missourian Report Carol Coulter

Chapter Assistance in Updating Data Base

Public Relations - Daniel Garcia

Presidents Update and Announcements

Conducting Our Committee Work

Jefferson City Seminar  and  Governmental Affairs- Roger Crome or Designee

Membership Committee - Julie McGinnity

Bylaws Committee Report - Gary Wunder

BELL Academy - Jenny Carmack/Debbie Wunder

Sports & Recreation - Robin House

Blind Parenting  Advocacy - Carol Coulter

Progress on Data Retention - Erin Magoon

Current Division Reports

2018 State Convention - Gene Coulter, Melissa Kane, and Shelia Wright

Announcement About 2019 State Convention - Gene Coulter

Blind Task Force and Children's Vision Summit - Jenny Carmack

State Rehab Council

Announcements of Upcoming Events

New Business

Upcoming Board Meeting Dates: April 6

Adjournment

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>