[NFBMO] National Federation of the Blind Open House

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:17:37 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to let all of you know that the National Federation of the
Blind is holding our first open house gathering for 2020 tomorrow
night at 7:00 PM CT.  The information was shared on social media, but
in case you missed it, here is a description of the gathering.

The open house gatherings are conference calls we hold to introduce
potential members to the federation.  If you are interested in what we
do, have been a member previously but are not currently, or if you
have not joined yet, we invite you to sign up and attend the gathering
tomorrow night.  You will hear from President Riccobono; you can get
your questions answered about the federation; and we will discuss the
myths and misconceptions shared about the National Federation of the
Blind.

I would love to welcome some Missourians on the call tomorrow night!
If you are a member or NFB of Missouri leader, please share this
information with those who do not know about us or are considering
joining.

Anyone interested in signing up should email membership at nfb.org or
call (410)659-9314 Ex. 2509.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Can't wait to see many
of you at state convention!

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the