[NFBMO] Menu, Exhibitors, and Shampoo bottles

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Mar 28 18:57:57 UTC 2022

First, the hotel will mark the bottles in the bathroom in the guest rooms as
follows:

2 rubber bands on the shampoo

1 rubber band on the  conditioner

And no rubber bands on the lotion,

Attached and pasted below is the menu for Gracie's Breakfast restaurant. We
did not have a chance to get either  restaurant menu in Braille as they very
recently were updated. I will send by separate email the menu for Houlihan's
as soon as the hotel provides it. You can also use your cell phone to scan a
QR code to obtain the menus when you are at the restaurants.

Pasted below the Gracie's menu is the final list of exhibitors. Remember to
bring small denomination  bills for our exhibitors.

Thanks everyone,

Gene Coulter

Gracie's Restaurant

Breakfast Bar

Full Breakfast Buffett  $12.95

Enjoy our full buffet selection of: sliced fruits, assorted cold cereals,
oatmeal, waffles, assorted yogurts and fresh backed assorted breakfast
breads, hot items and made-to-order eggs, French toast, pancakes, omelets,
juices, milks, coffee, decaf, or hot tea

Continental  $8.95

Enjoy our continental buffet selection of: sliced fruits/whole fruits,
assorted cold cereals, yogurts, oatmeal, fresh backed assorted breakfast
breads, waffles, juices, milk, coffee, decaf or hot tea.

Children's Menu  $6.95

Children's choice of full buffet selection

Breakfast Entrees

Eggs Benedict  $13.95

Two poached eggs, Canadian bacon, English muffin topped with Hollandaise
served with breakfast potatoes

Skillet Breakfast   $12.25

Crispy fried potatoes, onion, green bell pepper, choice of bacon or sausage
sauteed together, topped with two fried eggs and served with choice of white
or wheat toast

Buttermilk Pancakes  $10.50

Three buttermilk pancakes with butter and maple-flavored syrup served with
choice of bacon or sausage

All-American  $11.25

Two fried eggs, choice of sausage or bacon served with breakfast potatoes
and choice of white or wheat toast

Fresh Fruit Harvest  $11.00

Seasonal fresh fruits served with yogurt and homemade granola

A la Carte

Omelet  $12.25

Three egg omelet cooked with your choice of ingredients: ham, sausage,
bacon, onion, green bell pepper, spinach, jalapeno, diced tomato, and
Monterrey/cheddar cheese blend

Breakfast Trio  $12.25

Two eggs cooked any style, two buttermilk pancakes, choice of bacon or
sausage served with breakfast potatoes

Biscuits & Gravy  $11.25

Three buttermilk biscuits smothered in gravy, two eggs cooked any style and
choice of bacon or sausage

Beverages

Freshly brewed coffee - Regular/Decaffeinated  $2.50

Selection of Assorted Hot Tea  $2.75

Hot Chocolate  $2.50

Chilled Fruit Juice: Grapefruit, tomato, V-8 Splash, apple, orange,
cranberry, pineapple, or grape   $3.50

Milk - whole, skim, 2%, chocolate $3.50

SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS FOR 2022

Registration Table:  State Affiliate and Show-Me Chapter: T-shirts

Table 1: Vanda Non-24 Gold Sponsor

Table 2 NANOPAC Silver Sponsor: high quality technology aids

Table 3: On the Go Dog Gear

Table 4: MAGDU: raffle and World's Finest Chocolate and

Fidelco Dog Guides: Informational display

Table 5: Kansas City Chapter: snacks and

MOABS: handmade key chains

Table 6: Tupperware with Granny C Tupperware Products with sale items and
door prize

Table 7 Braille Bibles International

Table 8: Revitalize Vision: Information about a program to improve vision
and other health issues.

Table 9: Southwest Kids in Action: brochures, T-shirts, and event flyers for
visually impaired students. To discuss SWKIA group recreation program and
developmental support group in Springfield.

Table 10: Our host Springfield Chapter: bracelets and

Jefferson City Chapter: baked goods and crafts

Table 11: Lewis and Clark: hand crafted afghan raffle and 50/50 raffle
Columbia Chapter: foldable hand fans and re-usable straws & handmade crafts

Table: 12: MPACT: promo items, information in large print and Braille.