[NFBMO] Reminder - Join in All Things Scholarships for Blind Students Informational Call This Thursday at 7 PM Central! 💰

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Wed Dec 20 19:54:33 UTC 2023

> Happy December students!

> I can’t believe that the semester is done and the year is almost over! But here in Missouri, we still have one more meeting before 2024. For this December meeting on Thursday, the 21st at 7 p.m. central, we will be talking about the NABS National Scholarship, as well as our local Missouri state scholarship. If you are not familiar with what the scholarship is, definitely come by and see what we have to offer. If you are familiar with it, you will still be able to benefit from this meeting, as you will be hearing from people who have been through the scholarship process before and know what to expect. There’s something here for everyone. Hope to see you all there!
> Event Details:

> Date: Thursday, December, 21

> Time: 7:00 PM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting:
> https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854
> One tap mobile:

> +13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)

> +13126266799,95774977854#US (Chicago)

> Happy Holidays!

> Missouri Association of Blind Students Board

Seyoon Choi (he/him/his)
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Chair | Technology Empowerment Committee
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Nfbmo.org <https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
Nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
MSW Candidate | Saint Louis University 2024
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>