[NFBMO] National Federation of the Blind Kansas City Chapter Meeting on Saturday, October 21, at 1:30 pm via Zoom

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Thu Oct 19 00:55:40 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Since I was not able to secure our usual meeting place for in-person meeting, the Kansas city Chapter will have a Zoom meeting this Saturday, October 21, at 1:30 pm via Zoom, and I am cordially inviting you to come. Below is a message I sent to the chapter about the meeting.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter

dangarcia3 at hotmail.com <mailto:dangarcia3 at hotmail.com>

(816) 621-0902

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>