[Nfbmt] Media Committee

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Wed Dec 4 16:29:04 UTC 2013

From:Danielsen, ChrisTo:jkaldrich at samobile.netSubject:Social Media Committee

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Dr. Maurer plans to appoint a special committee to enhance the social
media presence of the National Federation of the Blind on Twitter,
Facebook, and other social media platforms. If you would like to
recommend an individual from your affiliate for this committee, please
send the name and contact information for the individual to me. An
ideal candidate for this committee will be an individual who is active
on and enthusiastic about social media, and preferably one who has a
fairly large number of friends or followers on one or more social media
platforms, especially Twitter and Facebook.

Dr. Maurer would like to appoint committees by the end of the year, so
I would appreciate your providing recommendations to me no later than
close of business on Friday, December 6. Please don’t hesitate to let
me know if you have any questions about this new effort.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Director of Public Relations
 NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.

Director of Public Relations

National Federation of the Blind