[Nfbmt] Fred's Head

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Feb 12 14:55:28 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I just started playing with face book yesterday.
m.facebook.com
A friend was showing me how to run it.
I am still learning.
We got on skype then she showed me from there.
yes I also would like to get on the nfb face book, as well as nfb of Montana.
We will learn together.
I know this isn't much help, but the buss won't go with a flat tire.
We will keep it rolling.