[Nfbmt] airline complaints and comments

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 13 15:19:20 UTC 2013

Hi Joy.  Thank you for taking the time to put this together and send it out
to everyone.  Jim sent out a message yesterday with a phone number on it
for, I believe the same type of thing.  I have put the number in my phone so
I can call and complain or call and give a good report while I am standing
in the airport if something noteworthy happens when I'm going through TSA
again.  I hope the number I got from Jim will work like that, anyway.