[Nfbmt] anyone tried to use Facebook with an alternative software?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 01:34:03 UTC 2014

Hey Rik,

I haven't heard about it.  I almost exclusively work from the mobile
Face Book site.

m.facebook.com

As you might expect, there are some things you can't do from this
site, but it is a lot more stream-lined.  It uses heading markers now
effectively, so you can jump from post to post quickly, etc.

The notifications link is also pretty useful to me, since I post a lot
for the Center.  All the info gets aggregated into that area,
including birthday reminders.

HTH
Dan

--