[Nfbmt] NABS Café and Auction

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Jan 23 19:34:47 UTC 2014

From:Cindy
BennettTo:nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.orgSubject:[Nfbnet-members-list]
NABS Café and Auction

National Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
Presents:

NABS Café and Auction

Join NABS and support the work we do as the largest organization of
blind students by bidding on our spectacular auction items. Hear the
NFB’s most talented, such as Chris Danielson, Parnell Diggs, and
Jennifer Dunnam! And enjoy a cash bar and hors d’oeuvres. And did we
forget to mention? There will be a pie in the face contest! If your bid
is right, you can even throw the pie at the end of the night!

Some great buys include packages so team with friends and bid high!
We’ll be featuring shopping sprees, handmade crafts, and cool
electronics! Check out the list of descriptions here and bookmark the
link to reference as you peruse the items at the Café!
http://nabslink.org/auction

When: Monday, January 27, 2014 from 8:00 P.M. to midnight
Where: Discovery Rooms I and II. At the Holiday Inn. Capitol (550c
Street. SW Washington D.C)
Cost: Just $5 in advance and $7 at the door!

For more information please contact Karen Anderson, NABS 1st Vice
President. Phone: 402-319-7645, email: kea.anderson at gmail.com.

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com