[Nfbmt] smart phones

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:27:50 UTC 2014

I understand that the upcoming Apple operating system will permit better access to bluetooth keyboards.  Android pretty much works with any bluetooth keyboard.  I'm getting better with the touch screen keyboards, but it's slow going.  Several times, I,ve run into the issue you described, Jim.  For me, a bluetooth keyboard is a must have.

The convention is wonderful.  Today, I watched Dan and his CCB colleagues work with their students to assist others by calling out the way to the resolutions committee.  It was awesome to see young people taking on the responsibilities with eneregy and dignity.  It charges up my batteries big time.

Best!

Jim Marks
blind.grizzly at gmail.com