[Nfbmt] note takers for blind users

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 02:29:45 UTC 2014

Rik,
	Talking with Curtis Chong(sp?) at last weekends seminar, he said a
"Braille Sense" was better.
	As for the Voice note versus Braille Note, I think they consider
them the same, except for the refreshable Braille equipment across the
bottom.
	I think it gets down to what one person versus another prefers, and
until one is really exposed to several we just have to pick one and possibly
live with it.
.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404