[NFBMT] Resolutions? Awards?

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:03:21 UTC 2017

Does anyone have any good ideas to put forth as NFB of Montana resolutions
this year?

If you have a suggestion for a resolution, please write to me off list.  If
you think there should be a law about something, or something needs to be
changed, or someone needs to be recognized for the good or the bad job they
are doing regarding the blind, please let me know.

If you want to be on the Resolutions Committee, please let me know.  I would
like to have the resolutions written up before the convention, so we don't
have to do it there.  I think we could do this by phone.

Also, if you think there should be an award or a recognition, please let me
know that as well.  My email is breslauerj at gmail.com.