[NFBMT] Midsummer Message

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Jul 17 20:23:16 UTC 2017

There is a new app on the I phone called
seeing AI
This app helps with bar codes as well as tells u who is in the room it
looks around to share what it is looking at.
Also can read documents.
it still needs to be worked on,
I tried taking a picture of Jim wil keep trying
Then I will know when he comes into the room.
Thought it was interesting.