[NFBMT] Voting Systems for Voters With Disabilities

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Sun Feb 18 04:54:57 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I feel our present system with the automark machines has  worked well for all
 of us!  Unfortunately, they won’t last forever.  A number of states have been exploring ways of making the privilege of voting accessible especially when mailed ballots are being used more and more.  I haven’t had a workable printer in here for some time so may need printers which can work with PC, IPhone and IPad.  This would mean a printer.which could go online and could be accessed anywhere in the house!  I’m not certain who has been approached along with us but I would say this is where we should step to the plate so to speak.  Of course, we’re always faced with good old transportation!  Perhaps they may have solutions available from a number of states which could make this an interesting committee meeting.  Unfortunately, this can’t be a one day up and back again thanks to transportation!  I would bring my I devices and. maybe a laptop but I need more info should this be forthcoming!  I’m interested in this meeting!  Too bad it couldn’t be some kind of conference call we could access from home!

Jim

Sent from my iPad