[NFBMT] ExpressVote: My Public Comment

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 29 18:58:44 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am just getting started with email.
What you are saying here, is our machine will be in a different part of the room?
If this is the case, then I would feel good about it.
I would like to be in an area where with all of the chatter I would be able to hear what I am doing for voting.
I think it is a swell idea that folks know we have a machine to help us vote as well.
I will keep reading.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad