[NFBMT] Delta Airlines: Flying with service Animals and Emotional support animals

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu May 9 15:22:57 UTC 2019

It is interesting to read this,
my dog needs her rabies up to date tag.
I am told I have to wait until September when it is due.

I shared that I would have problems with air lines if I am not up to
date on her behalf.
They told me I still had to wait until September, or at least two months ahead.
now I have the three year license where I always got both at the same time.
Also those with smart phones, you can have a copy of the license and
the rabies tag on the phone.
A picture can be taken of both and put on the phone.
Then you don't have to carry paper work.
Just some thoughts.
You show this if asked and they can read it all.