[NFBMV] Blindness disclosure advice

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:01:36 UTC 2016

Well it would seem to me that all of the applicants have to be subject to
the same test that being true then agree to the test and then call back to
ask for help on the test. I do not think you have to tell them that you are
blind and that would be up to you. When I applied for my job I did not tell
them that I was blind until I had to go in to the location and take a test.
I hope this helps. Richard