[Nfbn-announce] Limited Number of NFBN Items Remaining

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 02:24:56 UTC 2014

Greetings Members and Friends!

With state convention just around the corner here is your chance to
pre-order your NFB of Nebraska clothing and items!  Once the current
inventory is gone it's gone.  No orders will be taken at convention.  Look
over the below list and let me know which items you'd like so I can set it
aside for you.  Remember once these items are gone they are gone for good!
So hurry hurry get your order in now!

  Call me at (308) 520-9024 or shoot me an email at secretary at ne.nfb.org to
place your order!  The sizes and colors along with prices are listed with
each description.  Items can be shipped directly to you if you won't be at
this year's convention! Let me know if you have any questions!

Only one XL black jacket remaining!

Black Nylon Jacket with Hood Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Full-Color Whozit
Logo Embroidered on the Front Left

Price: $50.00

Zip-Up Hooded Sweat Shirt Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Full-Color Whozit
Logo Embroidered on the Front Left

Price: $35.00

Red: 1-Large 1-XL

Black: 1-Small 1-Medium 1-Large 1-XL 1-XXL 1-XXXL

Pink: 1-Small 1-Medium 1-Large

Royal Blue: 1-Large 1-XL

Pull-Over Hooded Sweat Shirt Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Full-Color Whozit
Logo Embroidered on the Front Left

Price: $35.00

Red:  1-Small

Black: 1-Large 1-XXL

Pink: 1-Medium

Royal Blue: 1-Large 1-XL

No more short sleeve polos but two long sleeve are left.

Red Long Sleeve Polo Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Full-Color Whozit Logo
Embroidered  on the Front Left

Price: $30.00

1-XL 1-XXL

Red Short Sleeve Kids Polo Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Full-Color Whozit
Logo Embroidered on the Front Left

Price: $20.00

1-Small 1-Medium 1-Large

Teal Screen Printed T-Shirt Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Whozit Logo on the
Front Left and "Taking Steps down the Road to Equality" on the back

Price: $20.00

Variety of Sizes still available.

Black Screen Printed T-shirt Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Whozit Logo on
the Front Left and "Tapping Our Potential One Step at a Time" on the back

Price: $20.00

Variety of sizes still available.

Red Metal Water Bottle Featuring the NFB of Nebraska Whozit Logo

Price: $5.00

Only three left in stock!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Forbis