[Nfbn-announce] NFBN 2016 State Convention Agenda

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Wed Sep 21 14:03:25 UTC 2016

Time is approaching fast and we are getting excited about the upcoming NFBN
State Convention to be held in Columbus, NE in October. Here is a copy of
the convention agenda for your perusal. We look forward to seeing you all
there.

Mike
--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind