[Nfbnet-members-list] Get your travel blankets from Arizona D7

nfb.az.president at gmail.com nfb.az.president at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:44:23 UTC 2024

Greetings Federationists,

As we pack for the convention this year, many of you might be wondering how
to dress for both the hot and humid Florida weather and the chilly meeting
rooms.

Worry no more! Arizona has the perfect solution.

For those looking for a travel-friendly way to stay warm in the meeting
rooms while still staying cool in the Florida heat, we are excited to offer
our NFB travel blankets once again this year.

With a donation of $25 to the NFB of Arizona, you'll receive one of our
handy travel blankets. If you're generous enough to donate $40, we'll be
delighted to give you two blankets.

Visit us at Booth D7 in the exhibit hall. We can't wait to see you!

Donald Porterfield, Esq.

President

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

 <http://www.az.nfb.org/> http://www.az.nfb.org

 <mailto:nfb.az.president at gmail.com> nfb.az.president at gmail.com

520-850-2180

together to help blind people live the lives they want