[NFBNJ] Fwd: comments Fw: NFBNJ: Sprint Follow-up: Sprint Customer Relationship Manager Job Posting

nfbnj.secretary at aol.com nfbnj.secretary at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 03:04:03 UTC 2016

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.
Received from Alice Eaddy, President
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
President, Deaf-Blind Division of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Sprint Customer Relationship Manager Job Posting – Sprint is seeking an individual to promote Sprint IP Relay within the DeafBlind community.  The posting can be found at http://www.sprint.jobs/job/Chandler-Customer-Relationship-Manager-II-Job-AZ-85224/355191900/.

I have also attached a PDF of the job description.  We would appreciate your support in spreading the word about this new career opportunity with Sprint.

** for those that cannot open PDFs see below  (inserted by Alice Eaddy, Secretary NFBNJ)

Customer Relationship Manager II Job Req# 202877BR Position Title Customer Relationship Manager II Position Summary Performs account maintenance responsibilities in a non-quota-bearing environment. Responsible for Pre/Post sales support for assigned large accounts according to department strategy. Account set-up and on-going contract management to include registration and maintenance of accounts and subsidiaries, account structure definition. Monitors and resolves order status. Conducts and project manages product/solution demonstrations, conducts quarterly account presentations for customer and identifies sell up opportunities and position value assessed services. Distributes and maintains implementation documents. Initiates and conducts first bill review with customer. Provides training as needed to sales teams and clients. Provides monthly account reports which identifies opportunities for additional sales. Prepares information for monthly and quarterly meetings with customer. Candidates in the Austin, Denver, Kansas City, and DC area will be considered. * Remote work locations may be considered as well. Basic Qualifications  Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school  Two years account maintenance or sales experience  Two years project management experience Preferred Qualifications  Fluency in American Sign Language  Familiarity with Pro-Tactile communication  Ability to read and utilize Braille communication.  Knowledgeable about technology and communication tools for the Deaf-Blind  Experience with customized outreach and marketing to Deaf-Blind At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time? Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances. Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet

Thank you,

Barbara S. Garcia
Business Development Manager
O: 512-354-7021 / M: 512-799-4706
barbara.s.garcia at sprint.com

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.

Forwarded by:

Alice Eaddy

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
(856)765-0601
nfbnj.secretary at aol.com

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
Stevie Wonder