[NFBNJ] NFB: 2017 Scholarship Applications Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 31 19:35:02 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
Please read and share the following information.
By completing one application, you have the opportunity to win two
scholarships, the national and the state.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

NFB Scholarship Program:
We are accepting scholarship applications from November 1, 2016, to March
31, 2017. This annual program offers thirty scholarships worth from $3,000
to $12,000 to eligible students, from high school seniors beginning their
freshman year in the fall semester of 2017, up through graduate students
working on their PhD degrees. These merit scholarships are based on academic
excellence, community service, and leadership. In addition to the money,
each winner will receive assistance to attend the 2017 NFB annual convention
in Orlando, Florida, held during the second week of July, providing an
excellent opportunity for high-level networking with active blind persons in
many different professions and occupations. Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships
for complete rules and requirements.