[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Procedure For Those Seeking A Roommate For The State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 3 16:49:55 UTC 2016

Convention roommates requested 2016

Greetings to all!
In the past, I have been approached to locate roommates for the state
convention.
This is not my expertise however, I offer the following information.
At times, I was successful and at times, not successful and therefore,
please consider the following thought.

If you are planning to attend the 40th state convention, Raising
Expectations, Holiday Inn, 151 Route 72 East, Manahawkin from Thursday,
November 10 to Sunday, November 13, 2016, please consider the following
message.  Please provide the following information.
name:
phone:
email:
Dates needing a roommate
Additional info:

I will be forwarding an email message every two weeks for your review and
consideration.

Once I have a list, I will be forwarding to those on the distribution list
for consideration.
I will be forwarding lists every two weeks as things change in planning.
Once I distribute, it will be up to each of you to make contact with the
potential roommate.

Please forward your request to
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
In the subject, please write the following.
Subject: NFBNJ Roommate Request State Convention
Please review the first request.

**

Les Cameron
908 276 5015
underdogmj at comcast.net
Les is planning to arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday, needs a roommate
for 3 nights
Les was a guide dog user and therefore, will room with a person with or
without a guide dog

Good luck to all!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net