[NFBNJ] New Page For The State Website Need Your Help Pertaining To Self Employment

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 19:05:00 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
As we raise expectations to live the life we want, I am suggesting the
following to our members to provide information pertaining to their
employment highlighting self employment.
I know that many of our members are employed as teachers in the public
schools, social workers in hospital settings, lawyers, real estate brokers
secretaries, massage therapists, administrators, programmers in computer
companies, employed in retail stores and much more.
in addition, we have many employed with federal, state, county  and city
agencies however this page will highlight those that are self employed.

If interested, please provide a short summary, TV guide style, no more than
250 characters.  You need to provide your name, company name, contact info,
purposes and objectives  of your self employment.

This page will demonstrate that raising expectations will enable us to
transform our dreams into reality.

Please forward all submission to Brian Mackey, webmaster at
bmackey88 at gmail.com
In addition, please copy me at nfbnj1 at verizon.net

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.carshelpingtheblind.org