[NFBNJ] kevinsconsulting Sell service warning!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 17 01:04:17 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
I have forwarded for your review.
received from Kevin Sisco.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

The following is an important security advisory that I have posted to my mailing list at:
http://www.kevinsconsulting.com

Please circulate!

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject:  [kevinsconsulting] Sell service warning!
      Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:31:17 -0400
      From:  Kevin mailto:kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
      To:  kevinsconsulting at groups.io

It was brought to my attention by a member of this list that a hack was
in progress!  This user has A T & T and reported account suspension and
further reported that the name and address was getting changed on his
account.  After talking with him further I learned that this is a
network wide attack!  The Kevin's Consulting recommendation is that if
you have A T & T and you have no password on your account, give them a
call and set one up!  If you have a password attached to your account
change it! Also change your password on the web by visiting their
website. Any other companies could be next so everyone should change
passwords even if you do not use A T & T.  Thank you for your attention
to this important message!  Now let's start a conversation and keep each
other safe!