[NFBNJ] hip is pleased to announce Jerilyn Higgins Adjustment To Vision Loss Coordinator

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 16 19:19:40 UTC 2016

    Greetings to all and congratulations to Jerilyn Higgins.
HIP is proud to announce to the blindness community that Jerilyn is the newest member of the staff.
Read below and share with others.
Once again, congratulations Jerilyn, to HIP and to those that will learn from Jerilyn to raise expectations to live the life you want!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

FYI