[NFBNJ] Asking for support Joanne Malard

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 9 19:46:01 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!As our policy, we try to support our members.
See below.
If found in order, please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

The following information is being forwarded by  the NFBNJ as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to share
information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are
blind and vision-impaired and should not be construed as an official
endorsement.**

Hello Mr. Ruffalo,
I know it has been a while since we spoken to each other. Been accomplishing new Endeavors and my life. I am now a motivational speaker. Been having different events to speak at. Also, I am a plus-size model. I am the first visually impaired model in this competition that is upcoming on the 20th of August. My reasoning for reaching out to you is to ask can you forward the link that I will provide below so that others can submit a vote on my behalf. Submitting a vote for me is to help me reach the number one spot to be Miss photogenic of 2017 for face of curvaceous. Every vote is definitely appreciated. Thank you...
http://woobox.com/exh6yq/gallery/rdV2NYm0x3E
Everyone can vote daily until midnight of August 13th.