[NFBNJ] IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 25 TO RECEIVE A GIFT

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 23 13:21:40 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
Received from Linda Melendez, Chair of the Sports and Recreation Committee of the NFBNJ.
Limited number of free tickets available.

See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Subject:IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 25 TO RECEIVE A GIFT

Joe:

Can you please email this invitation  to the members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey distribution list.

Thank you,

Linda Melendez

****

Greetings All:

Michael Benson from Visual Experience Foundation would like to reward the members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey with an opportunity to attend a preseason football game between the Jets VS. Eagles.  If you are a definite yes and would like to receive this gift, please call me by Friday, August 25, 2017 at 732-421-7063 so I can mail the tickets to you ASAP.  The maximum number of tickets per person is two.  There are a limited number of tickets still available.  Immediate action is required! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WILL USE THESE TICKETS!  Visual Experience​is donating these tickets with the goal of increasing membership and participation in the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Sports & Recreation Committee.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our committee please join us for out 5th Sports & Recreation Committee Call scheduled for Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 8:00 Pm by dialing 605 468-8005 and using access code: 460994.

 ​

Jets Vs. Eagles