[NFBNJ] New Jersey Association of Blind Students Seminar FlyerPasted and Attached

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 19:02:36 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please read and share the following notice from Veronica Gaspa, President, New Jersey Association of Blind Students, NJABS.
The flyer is pasted and attached.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

                Come join the New Jersey Association of Blind Students for a day of wellness!

Who: The New Jersey Association of Blind Students.

What: A seminar that will focus on many different aspects of wellness such as physical, academic, and social.

When: Saturday September 16 from 11:00 am until 4:00 PM.

Where: The College of New Jersey

2000 Pennington Rd. Ewing Township, New Jersey, 08618

For access Link the cross street is: Lake Boulevard.

We will be in Forcina Hall, rooms 222 and 223.

Note: Lunch will be provided, please make any food allergies known when registering.

If you are interested in attending please RSVP no later than, Sunday, September 10, 2017.

For more information or to RSVP please contact NJABS President, Vee Gaspa at:

Phone: 434-989-1868

Email: veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu