[NFBNJ] What Is The Sounding Board?

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 27 22:47:46 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
It has come to my attention that we have been adding new email addresses to
the NFBNJ distribution List.
With this said, I want to take the time to provide all the goals, purposes
and objectives of the Sounding Board.
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey publishes, twice a year,
spring and fall, the Sounding Board. The publication usually is 28 to 32
pages of educational, Motivational and inspirational material from our
members  and at times, from others in the blindness field.  We provide
information that highlights the organization, ways to contribute funds,
articles and info for consideration for future issues, the president's open
letter, contact information for the state board members, all
chapters/divisions, committees, programs and projects.
The deadline for the fall issue is Friday, September 15, hopefully sooner.
If you have a submission, please forward to editor Kathy Gabry at
specialk38 at aol.com
Also please copy me at nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Please visit the state website at
www.nfbnj.org
We have a good number of past issues for your reading pleasure.
In addition, the affiliate webmaster continues to update the site and
therefore, please visit often.
We will be adding information to the state convention page shortly.

I have attached the last issue, spring, 2017.
To all, thanks for your submissions to the Sounding Board, the publication
of the NFBNJ as we continue to raise expectations to live the life we want.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net