[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: NJ TRANSIT - Customer Satisfaction Survey

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:16:37 UTC 2017

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from NJ Transit.

  <http://17.selectsurvey.net/NJTransit/UploadedImages/ScoreCardsmnew.jpg>

Dear Valued Customer,

You are invited to participate in NJ TRANSIT's Customer Satisfaction Survey.

Please fill out this survey between February 13th and March 3rd, 2017 and
rate NJ TRANSIT on the mode of transportation you travel most frequently.
Your responses will help us track improvements, make informed decisions, and
put our resources where you, our customer, determine they are most needed.

Please be assured that your responses will be used for research purposes
only. To show our appreciation for your help, we will enter your name in a
drawing to win ONE OF FIVE Prizes of Free transportation on NJ TRANSIT for a
month or a $100 Gift Card!

Thank You!

Take the survey now
<https://29.selectsurvey.net/njtransit/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=88LJ886>

If you do not wish to respond to this survey, please click on the link below
to decline:

I do not wish to take the survey
<https://29.selectsurvey.net/njtransit/DeclineSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=88LJ886>

Thank you in advance for responding to the survey.

NJ TRANSIT

Note:  The survey requires your browser to have both Cookies and JavaScript
enabled.   Please enable both prior to beginning the survey.

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale