[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: YouTube Information, We Need Your Assistance

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:26:07 UTC 2017

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Brian Mackey, NFBNJ Webmaster.

Greetings to all!

Please review and share the following email featuring the NFBNJ YouTube
channel.

We need your cooperation!

The message follows.

As many of you are aware, we created a YouTube channel prior to state
convention. The channel is called NFBNJTransformDreams and it currently has
23 subscribers.

To view the channel, please visit
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg and hopefully you
will become a subscriber to the channel.

As you may have noted, the ending of the URL doesn't really tell you what
the channel really is. In order to customize the URL for our YouTube
channel, we need at least 100 subscribers.

After you visit the channel, please view some of the videos, subscribe to
the channel, and tell your friends to subscribe to the channel as well.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale