[NFBNJ] NJ State Rental Assistance Program

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 13:37:35 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
See below and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Subject: NJ State Rental Assistance Program

Please share this information with all who may benefit:

The Department of Community Affairs (DCA) published Public Notices on February 21, 2017, announcing the opening of the State Rental Assistance Program (SRAP) waiting lists for three categories: Elderly, Family and Disabled Households.  Preliminary application will be taken beginning March 6, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. until March 10, 2017 at 5 p.m.  Applicants must have an email address to apply and pre-applications will be available online at: www.waitlistcheck.com/NJ559  beginning Monday, March 6, 2017.

Additional information, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be viewed at:  http://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/dhcr/srap_vouchers.html